The increasing number of employees, new working models and corporate growth require more space at the Grafenrheinfeld company location. In March 2021, the construction of building section 11 (BS11) was therefore started on the forecourt of the FIS campus. The new building consists of a three-story, two-story and one-story building section. The following rooms are being created on an area of around 2,500 sqm:
- approx. 135 new office work centers
- break rooms with outdoor lounge areas
- a training center with two big training rooms incl. kitchen
- the FIS Academy – a modern training center for apprentices, dual system students and trainees
- conference rooms, design thinking rooms and think tanks
Weekly pictures on this page document the construction progress. This enables you, dear colleagues, applicants, customers and prospective customers, to follow the construction live.