Are you facing individual challenges in the field of goods delivery? Would you like to enter goods receipts at the customer’s site mobile and on site and document additional information (e.g. concerning the condition of the goods at the moment of delivery)? Or would you like to know the current location of your truck and when the goods will be delivered?
The SAP-based apps by FIS for your distribution logistics help you optimize these and other tasks so that you will always have an overview of your logistics processes. The seamless integration of the apps into SAP enables you to create consistent logistics processes, also beyond goods issue: Any information is immediately available in the ERP system in real time, without manual transmission or interface losses.
The app for the proof of delivery (PoD app) documents the receipt of goods directly on site – both online and offline. Using mobile devices, the carrier enters the signature of the goods recipient as well as photos and remarks that will automatically be stored in the ERP system relative to the outbound delivery. The tracking monitor is an optional enhancement of the PoD app and used to check and analyze outbound deliveries with your own car pool. As a result, it is possible to track the current truck location as well as the drivers’ adherence to break times.
Your benefits using the app for the proof of delivery
- Paperless documentation of goods delivery
- Online communication with the SAP system
- Also without Internet: outbound delivery processing
- High-performance basis through SAP technology
- Ergonomic and responsive dialogs (SAPUI5)
- Individual enhancement possibilities
Scope of the app for the proof of delivery
FAQ on the proof of delivery app
Your benefits using the Truck Tracking Monitor
- Clear user interface for quick evaluations
- Short response times due to live data
- Optional: quick information for the customer
- Analysis and optimization of routes
- Identification of unplanned delays (such as traffic jam or breakdown)
Scope of the Truck Tracking Monitor
FAQ on the Truck Tracking Monitor
SAP software for your logistics processes
Further services by FIS
Use the SAP-based apps by FIS to optimize your distribution logistics processes and ensure consistently integrated logistics flows. With more than 25 years of experience in ERP environment and logistics, the FIS logistics experts will be pleased to advise you with regard to your individual requirements. Please contact them via e-mail or phone.