The intensive networking between company divisions is an important prerequisite for successful and holistic quality management. In this regard, renowned companies rely on high-performance real-time systems, such as SAP S/4HANA. Moreover, innovative and tailor-made solutions from the FIS product portfolio meeting your requirements optimize your processes and, as a consequence, your quality management.
SAP S/4HANA excels through a strong performance. The significantly improved performance enables the provision of real-time data. Users benefit from consistent information and create detailed analyses based on an up-to-date data basis. The data is generated by the system along the entire supply chain of your company. This means: The quality management is integrated into your entire value chain from purchase order, goods receipt and production to goods issue. Consequently, the entire Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) is provided with quality ensuring assistance by SAP and monitored by means of continued stability studies. Helpful functions and processes provide support for quality planning, quality assurance and quality control.
You still know the SAP solution for quality management under the term “SAP QM”?
In SAP S/4HANA, this quality management can be found integrated into the individual business units. SAP QM will no longer be maintained under SAP ERP ECC 6.0 as of 2028 and 2030. Prepare yourself in time for the S/4HANA transition. The experienced IT consultants from FIS will be pleased to assist you.
Your benefits using SAP S/4HANA quality management
- Continuous integration into the entire supply chain for comprehensive quality assurance in all business units
- Detailed checks in the fields of procurement, production and sales and distribution improve product quality and, as a result, increase customer satisfaction
- Holistic process optimization in the company through continued monitoring
- Quality-relevant information is available in real time based on the HANA technology
Quality management with SAP S/4HANA – the most important functions
- Results recording (measurement results, logs)
- Recording of vendor certificates in goods receipt
- Creation of certificates in goods issue
- Definition of a quality info record for vendors
- Diverse inspection procedures (sampling inspections, skip-lot procedure and 100% inspection)
- Test equipment management
- Automated processing of complaints
- FMEA procedure and integration
- 8D report
- Model inspection
What you need to know about SAP S/4HANA
Efficient processes through high data quality
The SAP Quality Management provides you with real-time evaluations and information along the entire supply chain at any time. Make use of the resulting benefits and contact the FIS specialists via e-mail or phone.