Be it customer service or internal maintenance: companies still use time-consuming Excel tables, Word forms and manually kept planning calendars. As a result, planning errors as well as high costs may occur due to numerous confusing lists. It is hardly possible to control quality management.
Process optimization using SAP modules
This is exactly where the SAP systems come into play: Many companies already benefit from the SAP modules for customer service (CS) and maintenance (PM). These modules simplify the processes and map existing organizational structures. At the same time, they identify costs and material consumptions and assign them automatically to a service order or a maintenance project. The company benefits from this in many ways. Besides an optimized and efficient quality management and higher customer service quality standards, an optimized cost structure is one of the benefits when implementing these modules.
More than 25 years of experience in everything to do with SAP as well an excellently trained and specialized SAP team speak in favor of a professional support offered by FIS: FIS is your competent partner when it comes to implementing the SAP S/4HANA as well as the modules required for the optimization of your internal quality management.
Your benefits with SAP CS and SAP PM
- Standardization of customer service/maintenance processes
- Efficient quality management and, consequently, improved customer service quality
- Clear management of equipment and spare part lists
- Integrated processing of service orders
- Analysis of entered errors
The most important functions of SAP CS and SAP PM
Although the functional scopes of both SAP CS and SAP PM models are very similar, their specialization is different. SAP CS focuses on the requirements of companies geared to customer service whereas the SAP PM module focuses on inspection and maintenance.
Overview of the most important functions:
- Repair and complaint processing
- Processing of assembly activities
- Management of maintenance equipments
- Management of technical bins at the customer’s site
- Spare part and spare part BOM management of the device to be maintained
- Management of service providers and service level agreements
- Processing of service orders with subsequent billing
- Time confirmations
- Error entry with evaluation option
What you need to know about SAP S/4HANA
SAP software for your customer service
Further services by FIS
The clearer the customer service or maintenance orders of a company are structured, the more efficiently will they be processed. This is one of several reasons why an SAP implementation with FIS improves the cost structure of a company. Give the IT experts a call or send an e-mail. The specialists would be pleased to inform you about the numerous benefits of this implementation.