In all industries, customer behavior and knowledge has changed. Today, companies face well-informed customers that do their own research and compare providers before contacting a specific vendor. It is essential to offer prospective customers a shopping experience that includes an efficient and personalized online shop. It is possible in a modern e-commerce architecture to configure, for instance, individual components that will then be transferred to the respective ERP solution in the form of a specific production order. The component structure can be controlled in such a way that only matching parts can be combined with each other. Production order, purchase order and billing are processes that are docked to the ERP system. This example clearly shows that specific ‘Industry and Commerce 4.0’ scenarios can be implemented with the suitable IT solution.
SAP Commerce Cloud – the complete package
In addition to classic shop functionalities, the e-commerce solution from SAP provides functions for personalizing the online shop. Contents, offers and recommendations can be displayed individually on the basis of real-time information.
The Spartacus front-end framework ensures that content is optimally displayed for all end devices regardless of whether the user uses a smartphone, tablet or desktop PC. With the Progressive Web Application Spartacus, back and front end are decoupled (keyword headless commerce) and therefore more powerful. In addition, applications can be flexibly integrated into the online shop through API connections.
SAP Commerce Cloud also supports omni-channel concepts, where online business and offline stores are seamlessly connected. Omni-channel processes play out their full strength, especially in the delivery and returns process.
To shorten the implementation time of Web shops, SAP provides so-called accelerators. These are industry-specific templates that can be used as the basis for building the online shop. They contain, for example, predefined functions and ready-made storefronts that already cover a large part of the requirements of a modern webshop.
The SAP solution CPQ (Configure Price Quote) can also be used in the SAP Commerce Cloud. Technically demanding configurations can thus be carried out easily and without errors. Product information, prices, and delivery dates are displayed in real time.
With the SAP Commerce Cloud platform, shop managers benefit from a customer-centric, modern and comprehensive solution that is also ideally integrated into the existing SAP landscape.
Your benefits when using SAP Commerce Cloud
- You convince your customers with a first-class shopping experience and create an incentive for visiting your Web shop again.
- Personalized and target group-oriented contents increase your sales opportunities significantly.
- The omnichannel solution is used as a central e-commerce platform for your overall digital strategy.
- A central Product Content Management (PCM/PIM) and a Web Content Management system (SmartEdit) ensure high data quality and appropriate messages across all platforms and terminals.
- Scalable solution – the application grows with the business development of your company.
- Internationality due to the mapping of different languages and currencies.
- Optimum process integration both Purchase-to-Pay and Order-to-Cash.
- Suitable for B2B and B2C.
- If required, SAP Commerce Cloud can easily be extended by SAP Sales Cloud (CRM system, the former SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer) and SAP Marketing Cloud (the former SAP Hybris Marketing) to provide a real panoramic view on your customers and prospective customers
- Are you not ready for the cloud? SAP Commerce Cloud is not only available as a cloud variant but also as an on-premise version. Nevertheless, you benefit from an always up-to-date solution.
The benefits of the FIS Group – for your e-commerce
Together, Medienwerft and FIS two companies of the FIS Group and certified SAP partners cover the entire range of SAP Customer Experience. They offer the all-in-one package for marketing, sales and distribution, service and e-commerce: from conception, consulting and design to technical implementation.
FIS Informationssysteme und Consulting GmbH is the roof of the FIS Group. FIS mainly focuses on individual SAP consulting and the execution of SAP projects. In the area of Customer Experience, FIS is the expert for SAP processes and their technical integration. Medienwerft GmbH is one of the most experienced internet agencies in Germany. Its core competence is the development of e-commerce applications and digital communication concepts for brands. This makes Medienwerft an expert for UX design, e-branding and Web shops.
- From technical aspects of the shop architecture and UX design with efficient communication to the optimal formatting of messages: everything is provided from one single source.
- Full SAP integration instead of a simple ERP connection: FIS, the SAP partner with “Gold” status, provides you with smooth networking and process integration without media changes across application borders.
- Our development specialists set the main focus on the individual prerequisites of the existing architecture and adjust the implemented solutions.
- Based on many years of project experience, the experts of the FIS Group have developed additional modules for your Web shop: Individual price determination, comprehensive document management, availability query and offer assignment show their full potential when integrated into your ERP processes.
- First-class consulting and implementation of topics such as brand management, UX design and communication provided by one of the leading agencies in the e-commerce segment.
FIS & Medienwerft – Our references for E-Commerce
Together with our subsidiary Medienwerft, we successfully implement projects in the area of SAP Commerce Cloud.
Our references are the best evidence:
SAP Spartacus – headless commerce with SAP commerce cloud
Smart Edit – content management without programming knowledge
Top master data in e-commerce during the implementation with FIS
A successful e-commerce strategy starts with data quality. A permanent and profitable administration of different international shop installations requires an effective management of master data (e.g. prices, article data). High master data quality is an important pillar to fully exhaust the benefits of advanced shop systems, particularly when it comes to automation. Based on this master data, SAP Commerce Cloud helps you continuously generate sales opportunities and systematically increase your sales.
FIS provides you with a seamless SAP integration of your e-commerce software into your system landscape: Individual prices, discount groups, condition agreements as well as delivery dates and availabilities, for instance, are transferred between the applications without any problems. While SAP Commerce Cloud is able to centrally manage data (PCM), FIS provides seamless integration processes and, as a consequence, standardized master data and information in your Web shop and SAP system. During the implementation with FIS, you also benefit from the field-tested FIS/mpm SAP optimization for master data management, which makes master data maintenance particularly easy. It makes no difference whether you use SAP ERP, SAP S/4HANA, SAP Commerce on-premise or SAP Commerce in the cloud.
Higher reach, better customer focus and consistent contents across all channels
As part of SAP Customer Experience (the former SAP C/4HANA), marketing, sales and IT directly benefit from the networked solution architecture of the CX components. SAP Commerce Cloud is the central pivotal point for more sales in the digital segment.
Uncomplicated and completely SAP-integrated – connection of online marketplaces
Online marketplaces are an important channel in modern e-commerce. Through activity on marketplaces such as eBay or Amazon, companies significantly increase their reach and visibility for potential customers. In this way, online marketplaces as sales channels open up new sales potential and create a clear competitive advantage.
With the FIS/TradeFlex application, the seamless connection of online marketplaces to the SAP system can be achieved conveniently and without own development effort. On the basis of the SAP Business Technology Platform and thus the powerful HANA database, sales can be realized quickly and served holistically via the marketplaces. The application makes it possible to manage all steps of the order-to-cash process as well as upstream and downstream activities in a single solution: from product placement, pricing and quantity structuring, order creation in ERP and synchronization of fulfillment and invoicing through to the payment process with automated assignment of invoices. The software can also be used to automatically process cancellations and the reversal of returns or credit notes.
Thanks to the deep integration into the SAP system, the connection of online marketplaces with FIS/TradeFlex is uncomplicated and convenient and significantly increases the efficiency of sales via the marketplaces through automated and integrated processes.
Online Marketing – more visibility and better performance in e-commerce
Interested in SAP Commerce Cloud? Request personal consulting
Request now for SAP Commerce Cloud – free of charge and without any obligation!
"*" indicates required fields
Optimized processes for customer-centric departments
Further services for your successful e-commerce
The SAP Commerce Cloud omnichannel solution is the central platform for the e-commerce business of the future. Isolated applications belong to the past just as complex processes. FIS and this innovative SAP solution help you pick up your customers from wherever they currently are. Do you have any questions? The FIS consulting team will be pleased to answer your questions and give you detailed information. Please give us a call or contact us via e-mail.